About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Monday, March 19, 2012


Very dark purple made with hobby lobby cotton using a H hook for the first several rows then the last 3-4 rows I did with a F hook to tighten up the hat so I didn't have to use elastic









Multicolored made with sugar and cream cotton using a H hook for the first several rows then the last 3-4 rows I did with a F hook to tighten up the hat so I didn't have to use elastic





Red made with hobby lobby acrylic I love this yarn using a H hook for the first several rows then the last 3-4 rows I did with a F hook to tighten up the hat so I didn't have to use elastic


Brown made with brown sugar and cream using a H hook for the first several rows then the last 3-4 rows I did with a F hook to tighten up the hat so I didn't have to use elastic





No comments:

Post a Comment