About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Toaster Oven Cooking

Photobucket

Nothing sounds good to eat or it's too many steps during the summer time here in Phoenix where it's already say 110*F so baking it out of the question all summer longs for most people. As well as turning on the oven for say meatloaf well not for me I use my toaster oven year around I recently purchased a new toaster oven. You see I am a thrift store junky but I have not been able to find what I have been looking for in local stores except at Walmart in May of this year. So I had a yard sale and was able to use the $ from that to purchase this expense....it's was not overly expensive $60 however it was more then most toaster ovens you can pick up for $20ish but the reason I wanted this one was it had 2 row of racks..:O) it's great here is the reasons why.



8 x 8 pan is the perfect size for toaster ovens so I can make the following things
  • Brownies or a nice
  • Meatloaf
  • Roast veggie
  • Garlic panko bread chicken
  • Cookies
  • Garlic Bread sticks
  • lots and lots of things
Plus I am not heating up my house which I am already fighting to try to keep cool plus w/ a family of 2 right now it's perfect to create meals in it.





No comments:

Post a Comment