About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Life Update

My car has been fixed I picked up yesterday.
I have decided that I need to clean my car out since having a rental I realize how bad my car really was until I got the rental and I only need 1 box to keep all my must have items in the car for both daily use at work and personal life.
Plus 1 extra item my trusty air compressor pump that comes in very handy
I have saved alot of people including myself time changing a tire by just pumping it up enough to get it to a repair shop quickly.

Over the last week I have been feeling under the weather & going to bed early trying to fight getting sick must be something going around. By 4-5 in the afternoon I am ready for bed so we have been eating early or doing quick meals since I have no desire to cook..

No comments:

Post a Comment