About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Addictive Sweet Potato Burritos from AR

Price $ 5.00 to make this meal since I had spice on hand

$1 - sweet potato
$1 - tortillas
$2- Shredded Cheese
$1 -can beans

I cut the recipe in 1/2 as it was only for me and I just wanted to make sure I liked it first before making a whole 12 servings and throwing it out..
I used 1 can of black beans only due to what I had in the house trying to make sure not to spend Extra $$ . To make 8 taco size mini burritos it cost me $1.00 for the sweet potato w/ about 8 more the same size if I had more Tortillas so I will freeze the mix for a later meal for me :O)

Verdict on the Recipe: LOVED IT!!!! Will be making this again soon

Here is the link to the site
Addictive Sweet Potato Burritos

No comments:

Post a Comment