About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Friday, April 18, 2014

Sick & Excercise Routine

Just great I am now sick w/ a head cold and it's working its way into a chest cold. So I am like drink alot of fluids including Gatorade the best part is having to drag a box of tissues every where since my nose will not stop running...
I have decided I don't want others sick so I have to skip the gym until better but I still need to walk every day and exercise my arms and legs..A month ago I bought a 3 pound weight (assuming I would use it however I have yet to try it out) well I went to the library and checked out some books on using weights to tone muscles so this is what I plan to do one side at time since I only got one weight should have bought 2 lesson learned..

No comments:

Post a Comment