About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Quick Chili

Photobucket
I quickly needed a meal whipped together in under 30 mins to drop into my lunch box for work...I grabbed a can of Rotel Tomatoes however I prefer non-chunky puree so I poured the can into the food processor and gave it a quick spin....
Photobucket
I had some black beans in a container leftover from another meal so I grabbed them from the frig...
Photobucket
Leftover sauce to using in place of some of the tomatoes usually used in a chili recipe.
Photobucket

Cumin-Chili Powder-Cracked Peppercorns

Photobucket
I poured all the ingredients into a pot and simmered it for 30 mins then into a lunch container it went quick meal ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment