About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Growing Green Onion Garden

Forgot to add my new garden adventure into something small to start w/ here in the Hot Phoenix sun before I get to crazy trying to grow a whole lot of different things. I have found here locally the price for produce is going up quickly just for a bunch of green onions
  1. Local Grocery store $1.00- $1.50
  2. Asian Market store $.39-.50 cents
  3. Farmers Markets $2.00
  4. Dollar Store $1.00
I LOVE GREEN ONIONS so I planted a batch to give it a try my first time growing anything since I was a 12 living near a 80 acre corn field in the middle of NO WHERE :O) in Michigan. So what you think??

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment