About Me

Who Am I? Family of 3 adults plus 1 pet kitty on 1 income trying to live like I have an unlimited budget & I have to STOP!!!

Friday, April 3, 2009

FAMILY LIFE

This week was slow. Plus even thou I had meals in the freezer. Just nothing sounded good. Weird huh. I have about 25 meals left until I need to cook again. Which to me sounds and looks great. I am so addicted to this new meal idea that I have been reading books at the library and surfing the net to get as many meal ideas as I can so I can precook for 1- 2 months and not have to worry about the what is for dinner game any more when my daughter returns home again. This will make daily meal time even more less stressful for everyone. Plus we don't have to worry about running to the store ever night. Got to love that..

No comments:

Post a Comment